Friday, April 2, 2010

Daniel John Linde is here!


Hi Everyone!!!! My MeeMaw is pretty pleased with herself for getting a picture of me smiling. I smile a lot. I just am so smart I know when a camera is pointing at me and so choose not to smile. It makes me seem mysteriously serious, just like my Aunt Charina did when she was little. We had a fun week when my brother Daniel John was born. I like him. We got to watch a lot of March Madness at the hospital. We liked to kick Mom out of the "fun" bed to watch.


Daniel has skinnier feet than me but they're still cute.


I love to kiss him.


He's a great brother and as good looking as me. (That's what my MeeMaw says) He's only about 20 hours old in this picture.

Bye! I have to go before I get caught playing on the computer!

2 comments:

Charina said...

so precious! Lucky dogs you got to see him!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

woa, I think he's already grown more hair in just two weeks!! It's probably some special hair growth chemical in saliva since Ally kisses Daniel at least 20 times a day!!