Tuesday, April 27, 2010

BEST. PROM. SHNIKE. EVER!

OK, so I did finally found out who asked me to prom, its Stevie Miller. SO to go along with the theme of The Sasquatch Gang, I made a nice trail of sasquatch foot prints going all over his drive way and leading a nice pile of....well.....


....it wasnt a bag of brown stuff...

But a bag of POOP! (actually pudding with coco mixed in)

Who wouldnt want to find this at the end of a sasquatch trail?!

Inside of this poop, I wrote on a piece of paper "yes".

SO it was late and Marisha and I wanted to see the reaction of stevie when he found this pile of poop. I rang the doorbell and we went and hid in a bush. His reaction was priceless but he didnt look inside of the poop like he was supposed to. So, i had to go back and write on the driveway, for him to look inside. I rang the doorbell and he came out. Marisha and i were hidding in the bush, and not to mention it was POURING rain! It definetly was fun hidding in the bush, and doing the best shnike ever!

2 comments:

Charina said...

GOOD SCHNIKE! I mean...GROSS Schnike!! I hope he ate it! hahaha. good thinkin' sum...going with the same theme. Brilliant.

Royfam said...

Now I'm afraid to watch the movie! Good schnike though!