Friday, November 6, 2009


So, I went to Virginia last week. It was so beautiful with all the leaves changing colors and everything. I ran across these two kids and thought, maybe I'll take their picture...not that there was a lot to work with...


Plus the photo shoot "ended" before it began as Charina got stuck in a tree.

But as we pressed on, the pictures were a little stiff and stuffy.


But then we discovered the magic ingredient to make great pictures!

Jimmy tells me, it was their first time kissing, ever! Imagine that and I caught it on film!





With enough incentive we had no problem taking some really great pictures.








So, I would consider it a great success! Thanks for the great time Willis family!

4 comments:

Jimmy and Charina said...

How wonderful! That was actually quite fun! Except for the getting stuck in the tree part, which was only hilarious. Thanks for comin', mom!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

yay Char! I can't believe it! You look so good!!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Those pics are so good! ANd VA is so beautiful!! I am jealous. I need to find a beautiful picture taking spot around here so you can come take our family pics mom. Char...you look so beutiful! Jimmy is one lucky dude!

AmberN225 said...

Cute cute cute cute CUTE!! I'm so excited for you Charina! And I agree with CJ - Jimmy has DEFINITELY found himself a treasure! Thanks for giving me a great big smile by having such cute and fabulously fun pictures :).