Thursday, October 29, 2009

Homecoming from the Summer Perspective!

So i finally got around to making a blog about HOMECOMING! here it is!
(this pictures are in backwards order but its the best i can do!)


We had a mormon dance at the Kerr's house and they have this half window kind of thing in thier kitchen that looks into the living room. That's Korey and i dancing in the living room!


The Kerr's have this freaky looking guy for Halloween, that everyone was taking picture with!


This balcony looked out over the living room


After we ate dinner we went to the Miller's house and made dessert. Korey and I made a ice cream dog with an orange as the head.

The weather was SO cold and SOOO icy that Korey got his tounge stuck to the car antena! haha!.....well not really stuck...just pretending to!

This was at the begining of the date, after korey and I had taken a nice slide/waltz down the drive way!
Homecoming was SOOO fun1 I had a blast. I am really grateful I got to go plus nothing can be better when you have spartan shoes, home made, like these:

3 comments:

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

SUM BUM! You are so great and so gorgeous! And I HATED that picture of Korey. What the heck, i had a dream the other night in which i cried becuase someone was threatening me with ice.barf. But you looked so good and like you had so much fun and i loved that spartan spirit! hooray!

Jimmy and Charina said...

That looks like the best time EVER!!! So fun fun fun! Plus, you looked hot.

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Summer, mostly I want to know how you made those shoes...they are so cool! Can you make me some South Sevier ones? :) I love Korey, you are lucky to ahve had such a great date! But mostly, Eric said, "Summer can date??" Seriously, how did you get so old????