Sunday, December 9, 2007

A compassionate family

I thought I'd post this video and point out a few funny things about our family.

1. We like to play together--this is good!

2. We are very competitive and like to win!--this is purty good!

But you can always tell the depth of our compassion when an injury occurs. So watch the video again and observe....

1. By the echoing sound of the bonk something hollow was struck. Was that LaDon's head or the playground equipment? At least everyone pauses long enough to give a collective, OOOH!

2. The players never missed a beat in continuing the game....

3. Oh, except for Charina who was paralyzed with laughter!

4. A victory dance should always be performed prior to determining if an opponent is deh.

5. A wife finally comes to the aid of her husband only to burst out laughing!!

And so goes the compassion of the Roy, Linde, and Carter families!

Moral of the story--don't get hurt around us, or if you do make sure it's toward the end of the game or at least the end of the play or we just won't care!

3 comments:

Carterfam said...

Also notice I checked if you caught it on film before I asked LaDon if he was alive! That's embarassing...
-Eric

Jimmy and Charina said...

hahahahahahaah! I'm pretty much still paralyzed with laughter!!

The Lindes said...

As LaDon has said, "That was the highlight of my week!" And I'm sure it is. That was a great video! My favorite part is when you can see the rest of us running around trying to win.