Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Summer fun in the fall

Summer had her Young Women in Excellence this past week. It was a safari and Summer (she's in the presidency) was a guide. That's her on the left.
She shared a display of her great decorating. She did her room and bathroom. They are the only cute rooms in our house.
It was homecoming week this past week too. Summer created a great shirt for blue and green day and I made her a cool skirt. She was awesome and had these amazing blue and green shoes she made. I'm sure she'll add more to the blog later.


She went to the dance (Mormon style) with Kory MacGill. They made a cute pair of...
ICESKATERS!!!! The weather was like this--

And so when Kory came to pick up Summer. I had made a "red carpet" out of some moving blankets we had in the garage but they weren't quite long enough and just putting one toe on our very steep and very slick driveway and away they went, twirling, whirling, spinning and sliding till they landed still on their feet at the bottom in the street. I wished I would have been videoing it. I would have won America's funniest videos for sure. It was great.


Just before the fall.

4 comments:

Royfam said...

sum here
good blog mom!!! i like it! and ill be sure to add my story of homecoming soon :)

Jimmy and Charina said...

Way to go, Bum! You look so beautiful for Homecoming!!!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

OH WONDERFUL!!!
first off- who knew rooms of widgeon would actually be endearing to me? But i guess I did have some good memories in them for a little bit.
second- SUM! YOu are a beaut!!! I'm so glad you had fun for homecoming week and that you got to go to homecoming. YOu looked so good!
third off- Doug is cute! I want to see him

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

weird, I totally thought I already commented on this...anyway, I think you should reinact the tumble down the driveway! It would be worth the million dollars they give to winners on Funniest videos!