Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Family Time

September goes down as a great month. Mainly because we got to see all of our children right at the time we thought we'd only have one kid left at home. What a deal. We even got to see them all in the same spot on Earth at the same time, even if it was for just a couple hours, we'll take what we can get. So enjoy some pics. By the way, we have hot-bod, good looking girls, sons-in-laws and especially grandkids (not the hot-bod part).
All 13 1/2 of us. By March we will have added a Jimmy and a Whoknowswhat Linde.


Ally in her usual array of neckware. We especially liked the bellCousins deep in thought....hmmmmm. Well, maybe not.

Ram in his blessing outfit. He looked very manly.

The Roy girls!!!!




So the three pictures above are a series...Ally got hurt in the first picture, don't worry she's fine in the second but wants to be held and in the third picture of the Roy family you can probably tell CJ is holding Ram off behind Jamie but you probably can't tell Jamie is holding Ally off behind her too. Unless you notice the tiny little hand sticking out behind Charina's shoulder.

It was a great WEEKEND!!!!!!!! PS-Thanks everyone for getting there and may we forever be grateful for flying privileges!

4 comments:

Jimmy and Charina said...

HAHAHAHAH! that last picture is a funny one! That little hand is hilarious! No one told me I look sick and tired...oh! because I was sick! And tired!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

HAHAHAH!!! I liked all of that! What a happy group of people! And Char, I was going to say in my comment that nobody told me I looked rougher than someone who had stayed up late and driven all day, but I didn't want to discredit mom, but then you said your things, so what the heck! No one told me I look like i stayed up late and drove all day... oh! I did stay up late! And drove all day!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

That ally hand is hilarious! Thanks for coming to support us everyone!

The Lindes said...

I love that picture !! My favorite blog post ever perhaps with the two sisters hiding their babies.

That hand looks so pathetic, grasping for help and someone to save her :)

You guys are all wonderful. Missing you out here in LA, but I'm happy to say that after one week I love my job. It's a good one.