Monday, June 8, 2009

Somebody needed to blog....

http://voicethread.com/share/482903/

Here is a thing we had to do for english which I barfed out the night before; it's nothing phenomonal, but since there is a story about you guys in there, I thought you might appreciate it! And you don't have to watch/listen to the whole thing, you guys are the fourth slide of five, and you certainly don't have to wait for all the comments to play; that was just part of the assignment, as classmates we had to comment on each other's voice threads. Anyways, enjoy!

(You might have to paste this link into a word document and then into your internet link. I don't know)

3 comments:

Royfam said...

hey!! good job kristar! i loved it!

Royfam said...

That is a favorite and you are magical

Jimmy and Charina said...

Kris,

That makes me want to wake up at 6AM everday for the rest of my life. I am sad that I am not biologically programmed as you are! Way to be!