Friday, March 6, 2009

Just another to make Jamie happy

Well yes, i must admit i NEVER EVER look at the blogs unless someone says something about it. And i NEVER post a blog. This is probably the first one i've ever done in my life. But hey, i thought i would spread some joy and make jamie even more happy and add another post. Its always fun to have more blogs! SOOOO....yes, good good!
A couple of weekends ago Kristar and i went to the Best of EFY! it was so great and i loved it! We had some really great speakers and bro. mclay was one of them. It was kind of weird becuase i was so used to having him as my seminary teacher but then there were hundreds of other youth that it was thier first time to be taught by him. But it was really fun and now im SUPER pumped to go to EFY this summer at BYU!
And.... I love being a trainer! its the greatest thing ever!!!! Our boys basketball team is amazing and last night we played in the sweet 16. We played against Chatfield and totaly kicked thier trash, and won by 19 points! Plus, one of my favorite players, Manny, dunked for the first time, and he got fouled at the same time! It was the coolest thing ever because i was sitting right there on the bench with all of the team; it was first row seats!!!! And then tomorrow we play in the elite 8 up at the dever colosium!

This is me in the training room on a slow day of practice. Thats my little buddy miguel and my bestest of friends, sergio!

And just to make you smile, if you ever wonder what kristar and I do on the best day of our lives......well we be girl friends together and paint our nails and get lip gloss that makes your lips look like claire woodwards!! (not to mention that the best day of our life was on friday the 13th! How ironic is that?!)

Much love,

summeroy

4 comments:

The Lindes said...

Yay! I am loved! Look at all the blogs coming my way now! Yay for Summer's life!

Carterfam said...

EFY, basketball and silly S.I.L.'s... That's a great post!
-Eric

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Summer! Good post! you shouldo that more often!

Royfam said...

Good job Summer! So now i guess you can be the official blogger for the Roy family, or at least you and Krista can keep it going for a while. Mom and I are not so good at it--you seem to be a natural! Keep up the good work in everything. Love, Dad