Friday, March 6, 2009

For Jamie

I guess the squeakiest hinge gets the oil. It's not like we don't want to blog, it's just we've been crazy busy. So here are a few movies and pics to enjoy between classes Jame. Hopefully everyone else will enjoy them too. We'll start with Krista and her amazing feat in the school talent show. Her ability to memorize license plates and just her overall good memory. I used to have a memory like a steal trap but now it's like....I can't remember.

After this Kris went on to recite things she's memorized: Bill of Rights, Preamble to the Constitution, scripture mastery, articles of faith, speeches, etc. And the icing on the cake was giving Dad's "What lies behind us..." spiel. The impressive thing was the speed at which they were delivered. It was awesome.

This took so long to load, I don't have time to add more right now. Check back later!!!

4 comments:

The Lindes said...

Yay! that was great! totally worth the wait.

Carterfam said...

Krista that's the coolest thing ever!!! And super hilarious! Loved the cameo made by Brooke!!
-Eric

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

That's my fav...and Eric stole the rest of my comment :)

Jimmy and Charina said...

hahahahhahahahaha! I wish I could have seen all of it!!!! What was that for? Mr. and Ms. D?