Thursday, June 5, 2008

It's all in the bag

Being as bored as i can be with nothing else to do, I decided to make something cute and happy. I'm not really sure what spurred me to think of this, but I decided to make a capri sun bag! On Tuesday night mom and I were at Wal-Mart and I picked out some ribbon and was all set! So on Thursday after noon I set to work and I made this happy bag.
Here's a close up:
I feel very accomplished now and I have found that I actually kind of like sewing. It wasn't even that hard to make!

5 comments:

Jimmy and Charina said...

SUMMMMMM!! That is so presh! Way to develop your talents! You are a masterful sewer! Keep it up!

Carterfam said...

Summer you rock!!
I love it!
-Eric

Carterfam said...

Um, I know what I want for my birthday. But my birthday is PBUH-retty far away (said like Gilderoy Lockhart)so a July 4th present will suffice. Or it could be a housewarming gift!
-CJ

Carterfam said...

Oh, and you have an AWESOME tan line!!

AmberN225 said...

Talk of your innovative bag inspired many exciting ideas for cool & free activities for Super Saturday when we had our RS/YW planning meeting this week!!

Thanks for sharing your creativity!