Thursday, June 12, 2008

Lots of Sole in this Blog

Didja hear? I'm now officially retired from the US Air Force! That gig was a marvelous run (27 years) and we loved every minute of it. Sadly, that meant I had to clean out my locker at the shooting range, which included several pairs of shoes.

I want to give some of them away to Eric, since we have the same size feet. When I took a video of the shoes, I thought it would be funny to have Krista wearing my (very old) shoes. It was funny! But only because of the funny faces she made while i was filming. Here are two clips you may enjoy:

And here's the next video including the shoes:

If you think this is funny, wait until you see the video of Krista helping me with the next batch of clothes I want to send Eric: Underwear!

Love,

Dad

3 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

"I need some socks." Krista you're adorable. Dad, you're inspired. I've been thinking...I need some running shoes. Lo and behold!! Um, all of the above (?)
-Eric

The Lindes said...

That was a good blog. It made us laugh. LaDon says he will pass on the underwear...he's got some. Dad and Krista are a funny pair.

Jimmy and Charina said...

What what what?? How come you choose to wear a BYU-I shirt?????? at least you had some cool shoes to compensate. :) Just kidding. I like BYUI.