Monday, November 12, 2007

Wonderful Weekend Whatevers!

Saturday was a busy day for the Roy girls! It started off with the Seminary Social Service Project and happy leaf rakings!


As is tradition, we raked the leaves of our dear old friend, Sis. Peele. We brought some foreigners (Claire Woodward, Marisha Lange, and Kaitlin Botorff are in the pic), and we sure got a handle on service!
We had to leaf then, but before we did, Taryn, Karalee and I documented the moment. Isn't it great to be in the service of your fellow beings?



Afterwards, despite the fact that we had played DDR at 1:00 that morning, Karalee, Bum, and I went for a bike ride. Summer urged the safety, and told us to get some helmets...
.... but we decided we were more concerned with looking good than losing our lives. We need to straighten out our priorites! (Or get new helmets.)
The neighborhoods loved our tandem and Karalee and I felt like we should be engaged... While Bum now has a bruised Bum due to her rock hard one person bike seat. We still had fun and made it through alive despite our helmetless heads.
And we had some good fall times at Keller Park!


Sunday was Stake Conference, where Paude was called as Stake Sunday School Pres. Sarahho and Taryn came over while their parents had lunch with the visiting General Authority and we had Orphan Day.
This is us playing the game where you say a person's name and make the face of how you feel about that person.

This is how we feel about YOU!

2 comments:

Jimmy and Charina said...

Man! dad! called as stake sunday school pres!! I can't believe I talked to maude and paude today and they didn't even tell me! those schnikers! anyway, looks like you guys are having a ton of fun in the fall time! :) Yay!!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I'm the onlyone on this side of the mountain that knew about the call! By the way, I love the way Krista writes! And I hope that you were kidding when you said that is the face you get when you say my name!!