Thursday, November 8, 2007

Much anticipated haircut











As is tradition Krista lets her hair grow out during cross country season so that she can have "lucky braids." She looks forward to getting her hair cut at the end of the season but NOT to the end of the season. This time she decided to let Sister Murdock have free-rein and give her a new look. I like it, but Krista is still getting used to how to do it. These pictures are from the induction ceremony for NHS (they finally let her in) and the cross country banquet where her peers voted her "most inspirational" runner. We were very "ploud."

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I LOVE that haircut!! Can you bring Sis. Murdock to Thanksgiving with you so she can cut my hair like that?? I'm at that horrible part in my hair life where I want to get it cut short again, becasue it's grown out from it's original short cut, but now I have to decide if I can, or if I once again start my jopurney to 10 inches for locks of love...
And, it took until my junior year to be inducted into NHS too, we're sisters!

Jimmy and Charina said...

That haircut is so stinking CUTE!! I love it! it makes Krista look way older. You look like at the cute loveable girls at BYU. All girls with short hair are just so sweet! It makes me want to have short hair! Way cute,Kris.