Sunday, May 15, 2016

Here fishy, fishy

I'm pretty sure this is the greatest place to live.  We found this house 1 year ago!  Can you believe it?

  But after the events of this past Friday, it is now one of the BEST places we ever lived.  We already knew reason #1, because we get to see grandkids WAY more often than living in Colorado.  And now reason #2, it's offical, THERE ARE FISH HERE AND YOU CAN CATCH THEM!!!

Krista said she'd take all the kids fishing and she did and she showed us how!  We caught 12 fish!!!

Dans,Als, GrandBill, Trey and Ally's friend Sadie marvel at the fish Trey hauled in!


Krista, GrandBill and Ally

It was such a beautiful day up the canyon (This is Vivian Park for those who know Utah).  Truman loved chilling in the shade and every kid got to catch a fish!  We took the 9 biggest home and had a delish fish dinner.  Thanks Kris!


Going fishing was my reward for working hard all week and getting our garden planted.  We'll see what we get...the quails have been checking it out so I'm a little worried they're snatching my seeds!



Dad was in California for 3 days so I got to do outside work and inside reading of "The Help"  Such a good book.


And just a cute pic of Als and the box she made while her parents were riding 50 miles on their bikes.  Proof of reason #1 why it's the Greatest Place to Live!

3 comments:

Krista Hiatt said...

That was some good fishing! I'm impressed that fishing is reason #2 why Utah is a great place to live but I'm glad it delivered!

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

what a great blog! I am so glad that you guys got to go fishing at a cool place. I cant believe its been a year since you guys found that house. Good find! I wish I was there with ya'll.

Charina said...

HOw did I not see this yet?? Weird! I want to go fishing and eat all that fish too! HOw fun!