Sunday, April 3, 2016

SWEET week!

 A week that starts out with pounds and pounds of chocolate is gonna be a good one.  I got a good stash for the family reunion!

We then headed to Illinois and a visit with wonderful Aunt Minnie!

We painted the den.

We got back just in time to spend the weekend with the Carters/Lindes/Hiatts for general conference.
As a special treat Ally, Viana and I even got to go up to the Sunday afternoon session.  LaDon has some cool job perks!
The train ride is always a favorite adventure.

Ally and LaDon




After conference we went up to LaDon's office.  This isn't his view from his office but it is from his building.

My conference buddies!
A sweet week for sure!


2 comments:

Royfam said...

That is a great week and a very fortunate pile of candy!

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

I love this blog! I am excited to eat all of that candy over spring break. I am glad that you guys went to conf. Thats a pretty sweet view.