Sunday, September 20, 2015

I have to blog something


But it's been so long and so much has happened!  Where to start???

So I'll start by being accountable.  Remember all the hair?  This is the box of hair at the Post Office being mailed away!!  I did it!


I'm stunned I'm actually getting this in the mail!


On July 16, we drove our first 26 foot truck packed to the max to our new home in Utah!



 Then the very next day, because he knew we had severe time constraints, John Truman Hiatt made his debut!  He was perfect in every way.  We were lucky enough to see him when he was but a few hours old.




We were all so thankful Truman arrived safe and sound to his perfect little family.

And that is a good start to the next couple months....which will be blogged on in the near future!

4 comments:

Charina said...

Yay Tru! I want to see him!

The Lindes said...

Yay a blog mom!

Andy and Summer Perez said...

I must admit, I wasnt going to look at your blog because I didnt think there was a post...but hooray! There is one! And it was good! I want to see your house.

Krista Hiatt said...

Yay a blog! And Tru! so teeny. Blog more!