Monday, June 9, 2014

Eliana is BEEUOOTEEFULLL!!

Now I know you're expecting pictures of the beautiful Eliana Renee" Perez who was born early on Sunday morning weighing in at 5lbs 11 oz and stretching a whooping 17.5 inches.  BUT  I left my camera with close to 200 pictures on it in Utah so that the parentals could use it.  So here I am a sad MeeMaw having Eliana withdrawals.  Let me just say, despite the fact she looks just like Andy, she is the cutest, sweetest, most patient baby (hahaha).  The Perez peeps slid right into parenthood no problem and it sure is fun to be at their house.  So hopefully, we'll have lots of posts from the Sandy Life!!! (hint, hint). Especially that funny picture I took of Eli next to Andy's big flip flop!

And just so I can put a picture up (and I hope I'm not stealing Charina's thunder but I've been waiting patiently for her to debut our masterpiece) here is Tyler's bedroom that we painted over Memorial day.  I must say we were quiet proud of ourselves and it looks amazing.  If anyone else has painting projects---I'm your man! (Plus I installed that ceiling fan too)

LOVE YA!

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

That is so cute! Viana wants to paint her room. But there are other things to do before that...see you next week!

Charina said...

I need to post pictures of it! I keep meaning to, but forget to take a stinking picture! I will. Can't wait to see your 200 pictures!