Saturday, February 4, 2012

Oh, the irony of it all...


So, today was my 20th Nielson!
AND
I PR'd and FINALLY broke 24!
AND
I've never come in last
BUT
today I was last.

I could say it was cause it was freezing cold with snow on the ground so there weren't many runners but I guess it was just the odds finally caught up with me but I didn't mind being last because I ran the entire 2 miles and was the fastest I have ever been!  Ever, in my whole life!

For you astute blog readers, yes, that is an old picture.  Had to go down to HQ so no time for a new one.

Moral of the story...just keep moving toward your goal and eventually you can catch it!
UKROPS 10K- here I come!
I

2 comments:

SummeRoy said...

MMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMM! you are SO cool! i thought that might be an old picture, but apparently you're moving too fast these days to get a picture of ya! Congrats!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Mom!!!!!! Good job!!!! That is amazing! And you pr-ed in less than marvelous conditions, so it is even better!!!! GOOD JOB!!!!