Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Thirsty Anyone?

So, today, Doug and I were going to go for a 5 miler and I thought to myself, "it would be nice to have some water since it's so warm out."  A nalgene was too big, a water bottle was to...round and as I was looking around to see what I could use I spied this.  Nice indents so you can easily wrap your hand around it, convenient pour spout and a spiffy color.  What could be better?  Sometimes the silliest smart person we all know and love DOES have some rational good ideas!

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

What's crazier is that you had snow one day, and then a warm enough day to need water!!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I forgot about that strange part of my life hahahaha oh dear. I hope you really did use it. that is so funny hahaa.... I should write about that on my blog