Monday, October 17, 2011

Sometimes...

Sometimes ya just gotta go for it.

Like when you're working in the yard trimming the bushes.  And they "speak" to you.

This was the first.  It had definite directions.



Followed by this one I call...Ahhh, Hawaii.
 This one was easy, it spoke to my heart.

This one really wanted to honor BYU.  I said it was a little short on one side.  It said don't worry that's what the Y helps you do, grow into yourself.  And it will.

The last one I call "Learning to Crow".  We now have a chicken in our yard.  And there's nothing funnier than that stage when they're learning to crow and it's not even the first green chicken we've ever had.



So, sometimes, when you're working in the yard, if you listen closely, you might end up with an art project!

Shhhhhhhh...did you hear that?

4 comments:

SummeRoy said...

mom!!!!! that was SOOOOO awesome! i love it. i cant believe that you did all that. Such good ideas. I like the Y one the most. chicken, definitely impressive. Also, my bushes!!! dont chop them to short ;)

Charina said...

hahahahhaha!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! Way to go mom!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

hahaha that is great mom! I am glad to see you are thriving :)

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

HOLY COW!!!! That is so cool!!!! I am amazed!!