Wednesday, September 14, 2011

It's UP!

Last week Grandpa and Grandma and I worked hard and finally finished our fence.  It's a magnificent structure!

This is where the fence used to be with two bushes on the outside...remember?

I moved the bushes, dirt and rock to the outside and extended the fence.  Looks pretty good, huh?

The fence goes into our "kid forest" we now have in the backyard.  It's gonna be a magical spot!

Only one thing ya gotta watch while building a fence.  It might fight back.  But have no fear, it might have clobbered me from behind but I eventually won!!!

4 comments:

Ceej said...

mom that is gnarly!! Good fence! I want to come see it!

SummeRoy said...

MOM!!!! GOod job! That looks sooo soo great! I was doing hw in the library and that was probably just the most joyous thing to take a break and see the final product of your fence. I'm not going to lie, seeing that beautifulness of Colorado, suddenly made me VERY VERY home sick. I miss you guys :) and dont forget to keep icing your leg.

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

Looks good mom! The fence, not the leg. The leg looks awesome but ouch! But the fence looks great and i am excited for the magical kid forest:)

Charina said...

Ouchie! That looks brutal! hopefully it will heal quick. Great job on the fence mom!!!! YOu are a beast hog!