Monday, September 5, 2011

Brooke's Visit

This cute kid came for a great visit.
When she was a baby, she never cried.
It's still true.  She is one happy little sprite.
 I LOVE these three faces.  They have the hurry up MeeMaw look.
Which turned to beaming smiles when I said "let's GO" Okay so maybe not Sydney.
I'm not sure if the grandkids love the bigness of our bathtub or the fact they get it all to themselves.

We were terrible at taking pictures while Brooke was here but we did happen to catch this funny incident.  The wind had blown the screen shut and Brooke couldn't open it so I told her to use two hands.  She did, it opened and out she swung!  This is a reinactment, which she loved to do.

Just for fun Grandbill and Brooke reenacted a famous scene from family lore!

Thanks for visiting Brooke!  We loved to have you here!

3 comments:

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

That is one long and tall little body!! And those faces are so cute! And I love love love love Brooke!

The Lindes said...

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I love that pre-walk face!! thanks for hosting Brooke for a great trip!!