Sunday, January 17, 2010

The last of the wedding blitz happened last weekend in Richmond. I got to go represent the Roy family and it was a great trip!



Some of the Willis family were there...


And Uncle Matt and Aunt Renee made the drive just to see us.

Jimmy and Charina seemed to enjoy themselves...





But now it's back to the reality of real life...

Although having your very own laundry room in the nicest newlywed apartment EVER isn't too bad of reality to start out with. Thanks for the great trip and you have a GREAT couch!

5 comments:

The Lindes said...

fun, fun, fun.

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

good, good, good

Royfam said...

love love love

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

yay yay yay

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

I just had to fit in...but I really wanted to say that that pic of Jimmy in the kitchen looked like Ben Griggs to me for a split second. Charina is so lucky to have W/D! And don't forget mom...we have a nice couch too :)
(I know I know, it's forever away from the airport)