Friday, May 22, 2009

First Night



After many trips of a van full of stuff and much help from Grandpa and Grandma, and Charina and Jimmy, we spent our first night in our new house! It was great. We spent most of our time trying to remember where we put things and which light switch works which light. We picked up Dad at COS after his 24 hours of travel returning from Germany and lived in the new house as a complete (all be it, miniature, version of the Roy fam. Here's a few pics of the house.
The pics were before we moved in and we have completed some "modifications" and other things already. If you want to know what they are, then I guess you'll just have to come see for yourself. Anytime!!!! Our new address is 5435 Widgeon Point, Colorado Springs, CO 80918 and our phone number is the same.

4 comments:

The Lindes said...

We will come visit! Save room for us sometimes!

Aaron, Emily, and Miles said...

I want your kitchen! It's a beautiful home. I guess I forgive ya'll for moving out of the ward! ☺

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Hoy cow that is so crazy!!! I Loveit!! I just want to know how the first batch of laundry goes!!!

Jimmy and Charina said...

I can't wait to come visit! I'm so glad I've already seen it. Yes!