Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandma

Last Thursday was Grandma Edna Repp Norton March's 96th birthday. We enjoyed a lovely lunch out with Grandpa and Grandma Norton, Dale Norton and Bud and Barb Norton.

Be forewarned that longevity is in our lineage and you just might have a Mom that gets this old. I will be just as onery and sweet and smart and funny and wise and I'll love you all. Oh, I guess you've already noticed that's how I am!

I remember as a kid Grandma telling me she wished she'd waited one more day to be born then she would have been a leap baby and this year she would have only been 24 years old!! Cool! It was an honor to spend her birthday with her and appreciate her sharp mind, fast paced walk(that's where I get it) and quick wit. Wished you all could have been there!


1 comment:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Happy Birthday Grandma March! I wish I could have been there. AND I hope to one day meet you.
-Eric