Sunday, January 14, 2018

Trying to do better...

Even I got tired of looking at my same old blog pop up.  So in an effort to be better- here is a picture dump of some of the summer of 2017.  It was a FUN summer!

We had a super fun trip with Summer and Eliana to St Louis and then on to Aunt Minnie's house.  The sad part of doing a blog is I realize I don't take pictures!!  So here are a few from the arch.


Eliana accomplished all the tasks and was sworn in as a Jr. Ranger!

You can't beat MONROE for celebrating the 24th of July!!!  It's a must do and should be on everyone's bucket list.




I personally hate the hot tub but when I see how much fun all the grandkids are having I'm okay with all the drudgery of keeping it up.


The addition to the MTC is awesome! 



Waiting for the MTC at the Dino museum!
Some fun art time!

For right now that's all I got.  My computer won't read my SD card from my camera and so you'll have to wait till next week!

1 comment:

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

yay mom!!! I was so happy that you blogged! I liked how much Eliana's face was in these pictures. Keep blogging.