Sunday, November 20, 2016

Just cruising around!

Even though I got NO comments on my last blog which has been up for a full two weeks.... for the sake of making a record, I'll blog about this life event.

We went on a cruise!  And IT WAS AWESOME!!!  I got a notice of a sweet deal on Tuesday and we left on Saturday, our kind of travel!

Me left out of Miami, cruised for a day and a half to Jamaica, spent the day and then cruised for a day and a half back!  What's the best part??  Everything!!!!

We loved our balcony room, our 14 story ship, the evening shows, the interesting gathering of passengers (from red necks to no necks and everyone in between), working out in the cool gym and doing another workout in the evening by walking 2 2/3 around deck 7 for a mile, and EATING tons of the most delicious and graciously served food ever.  A little bit of paradise!  The weather was perfect, the seas calm (7 ft swells were the worst it got), a quaint 3rd world Jamaican experience and it all got to happen with my best friend!  We will be going again!

Here are some pics:

Cool veggie and fruit bouquet

Miami, ready for the launch

Oh NO! I don't know if I like it on a boat!

The two ships that launched at the same time as us.

Moon rise/Sunset workout

Super moon!

Our ship, The Pearl, in Jamaica



It is one long hall way! They have a fish swimming pattern in the carpet.  Follow the yellow fish forward, follow the red fish aft.


In port waiting to launch.

One of our towel animals.

Back in Miami and then....

....home to cold and our fence blowin' down.  Oh well.

Good deal was Carters came up and I taught CharlyAnn to tie her shoes in one lesson!


Dad got a cool deal on 22s.  A year's supply!  
And the Linde kids are here while Jamie and LaDon are in Guatamala!

4 comments:

Krista Hiatt said...

I am posting a comment because I always usually do and I don't know how I missed the last one but I love the blogs, don't stop! Also, THIS LOOKS SO FUN!! I can't wait to hear all about it!

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

that looks SOOO fun! I cant believe you guys havent been on a cruise until now. SO fun! That towel monkey looked pretty sweet. Ive heard the food is the best part of a cruise! Yay mom!! and thats too bad about your fence...

Ceej said...

Sorry I'm a bad commentor! I love your life!

Charina said...

Next family reunion--cruise! right??