Sunday, September 18, 2016

We LOVE Fall!

This is a gorgeous fall.  The colors are spectacular, we've had a bounteous harvest and the weather.....ahhh!  If only it could hold for say, the next 6 months...




We'll start with Truman this week.  Notice how's he's always eating in every picture?  It's cause he's always eating!



I'm not as cool as Krista who actually canned her bounty.  I did freeze 18qt bags of these lovelies off our own tree!
I headed up the fall RS activity-Two Truths and A Tale.  Very fun!


Truman got to have company in the back of the car as we chased Aunt Jamie in her 100 mile WonderWoman bike ride.
She was tired at the end!

So was Trey!

Last Sunday we took Linde family pictures.  Jamie scouted out this great place in Little Cottonwood Canyon that is the quarry where they got the stones for the SLC temple.  It is cool!  Jamie can post pics, here are some funny ones.

Trey was ON ONE!  He was really into taking pictures but the whole time he was making action figure hands.  Whatev, he's a hoot!
Check out all the cool rocks!

Dad wanted a picture too, Jamie knew THE pose!

This followed right after....hahahahahaha

If you're taking pictures don't make the things you say TOO funny or you get this!

I like the "Don't mess with the Mom or MeeMaw" pic

And in sad news, just so you have some warning, it's been a hard week, Doug is not doing very well.

2 comments:

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

NOOOO! Doug!! I am sad about that. He's a good dog. Give him my loving. But at least those pics are all just so precious. I cant believe all of your peaches! Ah, I wish I could eat them now. Dans and Ally are so cute in that pic!

Krista Hiatt said...

Oh I do wish I had read this blog in time. But it was a good blog and it is a good fall!