Sunday, August 28, 2016

Look what I found!

 I have been forced to use a small rectangular black box to take photos since my computer won't recognize my phone.  I was pleasantly surprised to find some gems on my camera I did not know were there!  So I'll share them with YOU!




Ally's baptism day!  Such a great moment.  We love her so much!

The Carter girls got to spend a few days.  We had a great time painting and eating popcorn!

And best of all, I laughed hilariously when I discovered these treasures of mischievious Aunt and her nieces!







Another nice surprise of the summer--We grow DELICIOUS grapes! 


I finally finished Ally's baptism blanket.  She designed it herself!

And this picture is a statement of the pure joy Doobs has found in his life.  Three times last week!  He now knows for sure Utah is the place to be!


3 comments:

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

ha, wow, I was surprised by those pics too! Haha. I am glad that you guys are cat fishing like crazy! That is so fun! Good job on the baptism blanket.

Krista Hiatt said...

Good find! I thought perhaps this was going to be a blog of more newly discovered locks of love donations haha!

Krista Hiatt said...

Good find! I thought perhaps this was going to be a blog of more newly discovered locks of love donations haha!