Monday, March 7, 2016

Family Pic 2015


 THIS IS MY FAMILY!

All 24 of us gathered for a few precious hours and we took a family picture.


How long will it take you to discover what is wrong with this picture?

I took lots of time to choose one that had the largest majority of us looking at the camera.  I sent my choice off to Sam's and had pictures printed.  It was GREAT!
Then Summer called to ask if I had noticed what was wrong with our picture.  Did you figure it out yet?






Besides the fact that we're all kinda crazy!


Maybe this pic will help you.  It was taken as we were setting up and getting ready.




The cutest kid ever, CHARLYANN JILL CARTER is missing from our family pic.

Now do as I did and laugh your head off!!!!!

7 comments:

Ceej said...

Where did she go???? Oh well!

Ceej said...

I just asked her what she went, "I didn't want to be in the picture any more. I was playing! "

Krista Hiatt said...

Yes I was laughing so hard when I discovered this. But oh well, it's still a good picture!

Krista Hiatt said...

Yes I was laughing so hard when I discovered this. But oh well, it's still a good picture!

The Lindes said...

So so funny!

Charina said...

bahahhahhahah! This picture is legendary and will be until it happens again when some other future grandkid gets teh same idea! I was playing! I'm done!

seasonedbysummer.blogspot.com said...

haha. All credit goes to krista who discovered that Charbar was missing. At least she was having fun during the picture taking!