Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I need to post something...

It just seems like nothing too exciting has been happening but that's not really true.  I just haven't been good at taking pictures so here's some pics of the past monthish.


We got to go to Illinois for Minnie's 80th birthday.  It was such a great time.  We just love sleeping upstairs.  They were having a cold snap and there is no heat upstairs.  There was even ice on the INSIDE of the windows.  The reality of it---WE NEVER SLEPT BETTER!



I made Minnie a "scoodie" for her birthday.  She has lost 100 lbs! She looks so great!


We couldn't get back to Colorado so we hoped on a plane to SLC!  Lucky Linde's live so close to the airport.  Jamie made delicious pancakes!



Jamie had the brilliant idea that when she, CJ and 6 kids 6 and under drove to TX our house would be the perfect stopping 1/2 way place.  YEAH!!!!!!!
Trey arrived impersonating Wolverine!


They got here after 10 pm but still after 9 hours in the car the kids knew right where the toys were.


Ally had her village up in 10 minutes!


Two cuties!


Ready to go again!


A couple weeks ago we got to go see the Willis bunch.  We have great pics of fishing and fun but I can't get them out of Dad's phone....

But I do have this cute boy in mine! He is gonna be one handsome little dude!


I've gotten to work several times in the past couple weeks.  I discovered I even got a $1 an hour raise!!


And that has been the haps.  It's been nice to stay home amid all our snow storms.  I've been doing some deep cleaning chores that I haven't done for a long time and Dad just works away for work.  Doug is getting old but we have been fitting in some long walks between storms and
 LIFE IS GOOD!!

5 comments:

Charina said...

Life is good! I like Minnie scoodie! Good colors!

Charina said...

Life is good! I like Minnie scoodie! Good colors!

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

Hahah that scoodie thing is awesome. Good job on the snow, we don't get any of that here!

Andy and Summer Perez said...

Oh man, I wish I was getting as much snow as you guys have been! Looks like you are keeping busy though!

Ceej said...

I forgot how we drove 6 kids 6 and under to Tx! That was fun!