Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Family Pics

Hey Allabodies!!!  Here is a sampling of the family pictures.  I'm making copies for anybody who wants one.  All's you have to do is state your letter and size of pic you want and I'll make them for you.  You can email or comment.  If you want Krista's opinion on what they look like in person you can ask her cause she already got hers when she visited on her birthday.  Love ya!



A

B

C

D

E

F

G

H

I

J

K

L

M

N

O

P

Q

R

S

T
By the way, you're all gorgeous, handsome and cute and awesome! (And patient!)  Thanks.

3 comments:

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

They look as great in person as they do here! But i don't know what other ones I want... can you send me a me/Billy pic so I can give one to Billy's mom?

Ceej said...

Ok, i just had a funny moment, i looked through all those and I thought, I just want one with all the roy family...i see all these big group pics, but where are the ones of just roys and spouses and kids? Then I realized that we ARE the big group! Haha, we multiplied fast!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

i forgot to say i want a 5x7 of k