Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Too bad this blog doesn't reek

Cause this is what would tickle your noses!

That's about all we have to blog about.  I guess I could have put that I worked all of the last two weeks or that Dad worked 16 hour days for the past two weeks putting together the great Reagan Gala, or that we had 19 people at our house for dinner last night, or that this weekend is the much anticipated single adult conference or that Doug is as cute as ever but I didn't.  Wish you were here to sneak some of the jerky, but the good news is YOU WILL BE here pretty soon!!!!!

2 comments:

Charina said...

For some reason I just don't think that beef jerky will make it til we get there....but I can hope!!

You guys have been BUSY bees! Fun! DOn't kill yourselves with too much work!

SummeRoy said...

AH! you have no idea how much joy that picture brought to my soul. Im jealous that you had 19 people over for dinner, thats so fun. Now my excitement for thanks giving is uncontrollable! Oh how i cannot wait!
and char, maybe if we're lucky mom will make some for Christmas TOO!