Wednesday, July 20, 2011

I went to camp!

Thought I'd put this on the blog if it will work.  This was our great stake leaders at camp for skit night. Thanks Krista for the great inspiration!   I'm the one just to the right of the person in the middle who has a loose yellow stick flying in the wind.  It was really fun.  Camp was awesome!!!!  I don't know if I'll ever outgrow it.  Although my 2 years as Camp Director is up :(  I didn't even mind too much that while I was at camp Dad, Sum, Kris, Saraho, Jamie, LaDon, Ally and Daniel were at Disneyland for 2 days.  An even trade of fun I'd say.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0VntztW1ZM&feature=email

Since camp Dad has started his new job.  I went on a fun vaca to Mountain View and had such a great time with the Lindes (no pics I had to leave my camera at home for Dad).  Had a garage sale and sold tons of stuff one quarter at a time.  And worked on the yard at the old house and new house.  Life is good!

2 comments:

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

sounds awesome, mom! The Griggs commented on how they liked Sarah was just part of the family list in this blog. hahah, could you expect anything less?

Charina said...

Cool mom!! that was awesome! way to wave that glow stick! The best part was the constant screaming so much so that I couldn't even hear the music!