Thursday, August 12, 2010

Germany Part ONE!

Soooo! we finally have had something exciting in our life to blog about again. Europe was the most happy and wonderful experience of my life. Ever. Everyone at some point in thier life needs to go to Germany. It was SOO great. I loved every second of it, even the part of being stuck in the airport for three days and even having wet feet for 48 hours straight (you'll see why in blogs to come)! This is just the first batch of pictures to come. This was our first day in germany and mom and i stumbled upon this castle and it was so huge and so beautiful. The pictures are in backwards order....sorry! and dont worry more blogs are to come.

OUr car was brocken so i had to push it back all the way down this big row of cars.

The beautiful front view of the castle! so awesome!

Mom and I liked this statue. It was in a trophie room, and this guy is totally checking out his muscles! haha!












Buisness class! oh ya!

3 comments:

Royfam said...

Oh Summer, that was FUN, let's do it again!

The Lindes said...

jealous!!!

if you happen to go to france bring me! they have some really awesome castles too.

Charina said...

I don't even want to BEGIN to tell you how incredibly jealous I am. I hope you soaked it in!