Saturday, June 26, 2010

Young Women's Camp! Camp Joseph

I am much to lazy to make a real blog about camp and so here is just a bunch of pictures for enjoyment. Camp was such a wonderful experience for everyone. The spirit was so strong, mom did AWESOME (even with a ear ache), the weather was perfect, the girls had fun, the food was awesome, and it was so joyously happy! It was great to be a Camp Joseph and it was even more fun to walk through every door way and think," Krista and I painted these!"....or be making break fast in the kitchen and look at the stove and admire how grease free it was! It was great!!!


Puffy went!! She's 12! SOO weird!




















Yay for awesome Camp Joseph 2010 FEAR NOT!

5 comments:

Royfam said...

Thanks for MAKING camp awesome by making camp and leading camp. You're the best!

Unknown said...

Good blog Sum, and great job at camp! Mom said you were such a responsible and caring leader and you really made a positive differenc for everyone who was there. Keep up the good work! Love, Dad

Jimmy and Charina said...

Holy cow!!! that looks so fun! Good job mom and sum! I miss girls camp. :) I hope you last year as a camper was a good one. Looks like you pulled off another amazing church awesomeness mom. Way to be!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

oh I love girls camp so so so so much! I am happy to see you loving it! (ANd what the puffy is 12!!!!)

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

That looks joyous bum! I wish I could have gone! And good job on the doors!