Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Finally!!! PROM!

Ok here we go! Sorry about the long wait! I just was having a hard time finding time to make a blog about prom!
Stevie came to pick me up and I wasnt even in my dress yet! it was definetly three minutes of panic. Thank goodness Kristar was there to help me! thanks piss!

We ate dinner at a place called Misstasus....or something like that. It was one of those resturants wehre they make the food right infront of you! It was awesome! We had a lot of fun and the food was to die for good. We actually got more food there than we did at the place in Hawaii. It was awesome!

We had to wait for about an hour to get in, but it was fun taking pictures with creepy mole things!
The boys looked nice! And they sure did love thier vests!
Shay and Spencer went together, and Sam and Ashley came too! It was joyful!
We're not really sure what they were doing.....

Look at Sam's ears....weird!


The girls....
Alison Cox and Billy Cameron met us at the Milller's (where we had the dance)
The boys jammed for us, it was nice.

My group!

Overall, prom was AWESOME!!!!!! We had SOOO Much fun. Mom made me the most awsome jacket ever and a tie for stevie to match. It was great!

4 comments:

Billy and Krista Hiatt said...

Good bum! That was glorious! And worth the wait. I didn't actually have to endure. But that was good!

Charina said...

Finally!! You look so beautiful, bum!! I wish I was there to run around for three minutes of chaos!!

Royfam said...

That was great. I like the pictures, everyone looks so nice!!! You however, look SO BEEUOOTEEFULL!!! I'd like to hear the boys jam some time.

The Lindes said...

um...did you know that spencer is about 10 feet tall!!! holy cow! you looked beautiful bum! i think the bright green is a good color on you....makes you very tan.