Saturday, July 11, 2009

EFY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY!!! EFY!!!! EFY was by far, the best week of my whole life, no kidding! I have never had so much fun and i have never partied so much, while still feeling the spirit. The classes and the testimony meeting was my most favorite part. I was grateful for the opportunity to go to EFY and meet such wonderful people! This is our high school musical picture while waiting (for TWO hours!) to get into the variety showThe Sunglasses Crew!My absolutely PERFECT company! Go, CHOSE LIBERTY!My awesome Samoan friend!My AWESOME roommate JENAYE, and our wonderful apartment roommate, Ashley!And lets not forget, my apartment roommate, Hallie Platt from Northstake!!! We were both from Colo. Springs! how awesome!

Well EFY was AMAZING and i surely will never forget all of the wonderful times! :)

2 comments:

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

Awesome!! Way to go EFY. I loved hearing all about it from you, it's great to see some pictures!! Thanks Sum!
-Eric

Jimmy and Charina said...

How fun! way to go sum!! That's funny you had a girl in your apartment that was in north stake. When I went to EFY there were TWO girl in my company from north stake. I still keep in contact with them at BYU! I'm so glad you had fun, Sum!