Friday, April 17, 2009

Hair Today, Gone Tomorrow ~ The Second Addition

Well, funny thing my life; I've always been known for my hair. Every time I meet some on new, i am always commented on my thick hair. One of my friends calls my hair "the tube", because it is so thick. People often always comment on the length, also. When i was in 5th grade, my hair was down to my hips. It was quiet the drag! hehe! I have a horse tail for my hair. Funny how that works. Never in my life have i considered cutting my hair short. The shortest i have ever had my hair is like 3 or 4 inches below the shoulder. And when kristar and I are getting ready in the bathroom, we tend to look at our selves and point out how funny it is that she has short cute,blonde hair, and i have thick long hair. And then, one day out of the blue, i decided i needed a good change to come into my life. We're already moving and that's a great change. And I've commited to running in a race on May 9th. I also want to get a job this summer dealing with something medical. Usually, i HATE change. It scares me. But i needed a good change, so why not start with my horse tail!?





This is what you might think of when you see me......CRAZY hair!
You never know what you can do with long hair...for example...hehe!

Or how 'bout some nice greasy hair after girls camp!
So its weird to go from this........to this:


And this......
And cute sisterness!


Thanks sister Murdock!

6 comments:

Royfam said...

good blog bum! We are cute hair people. Let's run a race! Ok!

Royfam said...

So much cuteness!!! I love it.

Royfam said...

Hi Sum: Remember when I commented about your hair in church when I was Bishop, and you were humiliated for about a year! That was funny. But you do have gorgeous hair . . . Roy's house of hair! Roy's house of wonder! Love, Dad

Tiffani said...

You are welcome Summer. I'm glad you like it. I'll have to admit, I was hesitant to cut your long beautiful hair, but turns out it is still beautiful. You look gorgeous no matter the length!

7Carters!E,H,V,B,R,C,E said...

cuteness! I LOVE haircuts! ANd change :)

Jimmy and Charina said...

AHHHHHH! I LOVE IT! I love short hair. It's my new addiction. I cut mine and then I cut it again! It's so oo short. GOOD MOVE, SUM! You are still looking gorgeous as ever. I love ya.