Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Garage Sale 2


Starting in the upper left hand corner and going across each row.

1. Red Lace edged table cloth with 8 napkins. About 72"x 48"
2. About 12" diameter dollie crocheted by me
3. About 8" dollie, I think crocheted by me
4.About 20" runner crocheted by me but in bad shape
5.Store bought table runner, 3 feet long,beige
6. Linen table runner with oranage crocheting by someone in the family aoubt 3 feet
7.Dresser scarf with embroidery, not sure who made it either
8. Can full of old barretts and hair bows, pick one or pick them all!
9. 11 towels, 11 hand towels, 11 washcloths. Used but some still pretty good, Pan Am game, Dalmations, plain ones, all would make great rags.

Comment to reserve your chioces now, first come ,first served. After one week all will be donated to the ARC.

5 comments:

Royfam said...

Stop! No! Reserve some of the bows for me! They contain childhood memories of joy and innocence! My girls can wear them someday!

love, kris

Jimmy and Charina said...

hahahah. Kris.. you are funny. I would like some of the hand towels. Aleisha mocks me because I have the one that is light green and so you ca n see all the yucky mascara smudges..SO i think i need more. so i dont have to use that one all the time. ;)

Jimmy and Charina said...

Oh. Jamie and I need the bows to stay at the Roy house so when we come and visit we can make dad a"sandwich". hahahahhahaha.

Anonymous said...

A sandwich! Oh man, the good old days. Can I have number 1...by Saturday?? (I'm hosting Homecoming dinner dates :)) 1 and 5 0r 6. And any bows that would have meaning to my memories.
-CJ (too lazy to sign in)

The Lindes said...

um...maybe a washcloth or two.